• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain ☔️

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YR.no has a rather unusual forecast for Friday here. That's what i'd call a wet morning lol. Not sure how likely the 18C low overnight low is either.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 11.12.14 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	766004

Comment

Wow Grassfarmer, hope that misses you and hits us. 3 inches would probably do the job. Friday is alwys a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Farmaholic, there's a big Montana system on the horizon. 😀🍀👏⛈👍
        Can always hope.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Can always hope.
          Nice shower in Regina this morning, the rain gauge is ready and waiting. Did you look at the infra red satellite on Environment Canada website-It's been awhile since I have seen anything like that. In the past we would get inches out of that kind of system. Still hoping🍀

Comment

Yup looked at radar , and yup it's raining on either side of us again lol

Comment

Kinda reminds me of this radar shot from this summer ....
              Except more to east of us this time

Comment

Looks like snow on the radar outside of Edmonton, west and south around to the southeast as far as Camrose. Might be normal this time of year for there??? Hate snow on standing wheat, what does it do to standing canola?

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
                  Looks like snow on the radar outside of Edmonton, west and south around to the southeast as far as Camrose. Might be normal this time of year for there??? Hate snow on standing wheat, what does it do to standing canola?
                  Danny we're west of Edmonton. Current view only ten miles from home.

This was the view on October 5 last year and there's wheat swathes that hid out till May.

Nothing surprises me here. Trying to wrap bales made last night. Forecast was for 5 mm total today. At 7 am we're pushing an inch and it hasn't let up. 4 inch wagon ruts in a new alfalfa field. Almost done at least....

Comment

I remember loading yearlings out September 8th 2014 Woodland. It's a pain - but as Tom Jones would say - "it's not unusual" west of the 5th! Hope it dries out for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0965.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	766008

Comment

Half inch and still raining.

Comment

About 1/10 and clearing off to the west
                        Going to be chilly again

Comment

• Reply to this Thread